Saturday, May 25, 2013

Harry Potter Craft Downloadables


I have some fun Harry Potter downloadables for you. There's the Hogwarts acceptance letter and envelope, labels for wand boxes, candy labels for Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, and some other stuff. All of this stuff is free to use as long as it's not for profit. 


To get the aged look on the paper and envelope I coffee stained everything and immediately dried the paper with a hair dryer. Also you may need to iron the paper so it's smooth for the printer. To do this take a hand towel and place it over the paper and iron  like normal. The letter is meant to be printed on a standard 8.5" x 11" piece of paper and then cut in half. The envelope is an A2 Baronial 4 3/8" x 5 3/4". In order to get the font right, you need to download the MAGIK font from here. You'll probably need to adjust it a bit because Google Docs reformatted the letter since magik is a special font. 

The front of the envelope

For the back I made "wax seals". Make sure to print on red cardstock or whatever color you want. 

I looked in the book so I could hand sign McGonagall's name




I made candy boxes out of cardstock. Just look on pinterest for some tutorials. I used a giant shoebox to put all the candy boxes in and labeled it a Skiving Snackbox. 



I made the number labels for the wands myself and the Ollivander's label I found on the internet and printed on blue cardstock. 


I also made my own owl post stamp. I got the owl vector from deviantart. 

Alright on to what you've all been waiting for. Everything except for the envelope is meant to be printed on 8.5" x 11" paper. Everything is free to use as long as you don't use them for profit. 









That's all for this week folks. Hope you enjoy using everything and it would be awesome if you sent us pictures of the things you make. Happy crafting! ♥  


Don't forget to follow us on SugiAi

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh thank you my nephew is a huge HP fan and his birthday is coming up he's absolutely going to love this!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, my little brothers are turning eleven and i am going to get this for them

    ReplyDelete